Tomasz graduated from Grażyna Bacewicz Elementary School of Music in Nowa Sól in classical guitar class under Elżbieta Cichocka and Mieczysław Karłowicz Secondary Music School in Zielona Góra in classical guitar class under Master of Arts Jarosław Lewandowski. Tomasz is a student of Karol Lipiński Academy of Music under prof. dr hab. Piotr Zaleski, who taught also Łukasz Kuropaczewski, Marek Pasieczny, Krzyszof Pełech, Krzysztof Meisinger, Michał Stanikowski and other great guitarists. Tomasz also participated in Masterclasses with Marco Tamayo, Łukasz Kuropaczewski, Marek Pasieczny, Josef Eotvos, Thomas Muller-Pering, Bernard Hebb, Finn Svit, Carlos Pinana, Kupiński Guitar duo, and others.
He has recorded a CD with Monika Konik as a guitar duo in 2014 with easy pieces for students of elementary schools composed by Zdzisław Musiał, teacher of guitar in Międzyrzecze (Poland). Tomasz was awarded the “Eurydiki Prize” by the President of Zielona Góra city for his artistic achievements. He also is an organizer of several guitar concerts in Karol Lipiński Academy of Music in Wrocław called “Friday with guitar”. Tomasz Radziszewski is also a singer (tenor). He is a student of Ryszard Bukowski Secondary Music School in Wrocław in Olga Ksenicz’s class of opera singing. He has sung in the National Forum of Music under the conduction of the artistic director, dr hab. Andrzej Kosendiak and in opera projects “The child and the Spells” by M. Ravel and “The new Don Kichote” and “Karmaniol” by St. Moniuszko organized by the Academy. Tomasz also had sung in Warsaw Chamber Opera in several projects. In 2018 he sang a few concerts under one of the most talented young conductors – Maestro Benjamin Bayl. The artist is also a scholar of The City of Zielona Góra, a scholar of The Marshal of Lubuskie Voivodeship and a president of Wrocław city. Moreover, Tomasz is a composer. He has composed pieces for guitar solo, guitar ensemble, guitar trio with clarinet and violin, for the duo with clarinet, for string quartet, string orchestra. His compositions were played during Young Composers Concerts in Zielona Góra (2015-2016). Tomasz composed an opera buffa in style of Gioacchino Rossini and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. The premiere would be in 2019 in Wrocław.
As a soloist:
- 1st Prize in Tallinn Guitar Festival and Competition, Tallinn, 2018.
- 3rd Prize in Czesław Droździewicz International Guitar Competition, Krynica, 2018.
- 2nd Prize in International Guitar Competition, Oborniki Śląskie, 2017.
- 1st Prize in International Guitar Competition, Tczew, 2017.
- 3rd Prize in Nationwide Guitar Competition, Elbląg, 2016.
- 1st Prize in Nationwide Guitar Competition, Kielce, 2015.
- 3rd Prize in International Guitar Competition “GITAROMANIA” 2015.
- 1st Prize in International Guitar Competition, Trzęsacz, 2014.
- 2nd Prize in International Guitar Competition in duo category, Tczew, 2017.
- 1st Prize in International Guitar Competition, Koszalin, 2014.
- Distinction in Nationwide Guitar Competition, Kielce, 2015 and in International Guitar, Competition in Trzęsacz, 2015.